GFWC 10th District Art Show – Wednesday, February 26, 2020
ARTS ~ Carol Behm
The 10th District Art Shown is February 26 at the Arboretum in Buffalo Grove. You may enter as many items as you have completed in 2019, but only one in each of the following categories, (except in the Photography Category.) In the Photography Category, you may enter one photo in each sub-
The categories are:
1. Oil painting, water color, acrylic, tempera
2. Colored pencil, etching, charcoal
3. Decorative painting -
4. Needlepoint, cross stitch, plastic canvas, latch hook, rug hook, weaving
5. Embroidery, tatting, quilting
6. Wall hanging
7. Crochet, knitting
8. Holiday decor
9. Floral arranging, wreaths
10. Paper art, albums, stencil, stamped cards
13. Dolls, stuffed animals, wearable art
A. LIVING THINGS (adults, animals, children birds, fish, flowers, insects, reptiles, wildlife).
B. SCENES (city, landscapes rural, skies, sunrise, sunset, waterscapes, weather).
C. STILL LIFE (abstract -
D. GFWC Volunteers in Action
Decide on the category of each of your entries and complete ONE 3 x 5 entry card for each entry. When you arrive, you may place your art and card in the proper category. (There will be 3 people to help you with this)
You may have your card prepared ahead of time or use cards that we will provide.
Kit or Original
Brief description and approximate size.